Monday, February 12, 2018

You are Wonderful



You are Wonderful
Do you ever have days where nothing makes you feel better? Days where you beat yourself up over the little things? Days where every "flaw" you have feels like it is standing out with no shame? Days where you feel like you are not good enough, no matter how hard you try? Days where you question your worth? I know I face these problematic questions sometimes. But, I am here to say that You are Worthy, You are Capable, You are Amazing, You are a Blessing,  You have a Purpose, and You are Wonderful.
 God himself declares that he has a plan for each of our lives. When you question your worth remember that the one and only God, who created everything, created you for a purpose. First of all, he created you, he thought that YOU were important enough to be made so he formed you within the womb, in Jeremiah 1:5 he says, "I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations." He sets you apart from everyone else. Then he goes on to say in Jeremiah 29:11, “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." God see's you as so important. You are so important to him that he even knows the number of hairs on your head. "Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows" Luke 12:7. So when you feel worthless remember God knew you before you were even born, he formed you within the womb, he wanted You to be born, he has a purpose for your life, and you are so important that he even knows the number of hairs on your head.
We are beautiful in the eyes of God. If God thinks we are beautiful and we are created in his image, how can we beat ourselves up over our "flaws"? God made us fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14 says, "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."  Be strong and know your worth, do not let the devil tell you lies. I know we all have days where life is throwing us curve balls. On those day remember that with God you can do all things. The world will cause trouble in your life no matter how close you are to God. With God you can overcome these problems. Let us all stick together and build each other up, and in the process continue to get closer to God. Oh and do not forget, You are Wonderful.
Love you All,
Shelby Gillespie


No comments:

Post a Comment