Monday, July 10, 2017

I WILL FIGHT

Hello Everyone!

Today, I came across a video on youtube that really had me thinking. I listened to the words of this video and thought about the things in life we can not change. That regardless of our times of troubles we should fight for God, fight for life, and fight for our faith.  Some of the words hit me right in the gut and while also touching my heart.
“This Christian life is not a playground; it’s a battle ground.” Sometimes we live this life thinking that once we become a Christian life will be perfect, all fun in games. Quickly, realizing that this is not the case at all. Life WITHOUT God is hard, Life WITH God is hard. But THANK GOD with him we have hope. We have hope to fight through our everydays battles. We have God to rely on even when things look hopeless. “So today, I will give no place to fear or failure.” Being on the battlefield we must have hope, we must have faith. We have to fight the good the fight and not give up. Fear shall not conquer us, fear of failure shall not conquer us. 1 John 4:18 “There is no fear in love. But perfect love cast out fear…” God’s love is perfect and so therefore his perfect love cast out fear. ”..And if God is for us then whom can be against us?” Roman 8:31 Even in the toughest battles God is on our side, and by our side, No one can truly be against us if he is for us.
“I will reject complacency and embrace the greatness that God has planted inside of me.” God has made us great and we shall never question that, he does not make mistakes. We have to stand up and fight with him to become the best we can be. We have the potential to do amazing things as long we stand beside God and fight with him, fight for him. “My battle is not against flesh and blood, but against a spiritual enemy who opposes me. So, I will draw the battle lines and face my enemy with a bold determination.” We may have struggles on this earth and with earthly things but our real battles are with the devil himself. We have to fight the devil, we have to put on our amour, God's armor to defeat this enemy. We need to fight this fight with God and not alone. “My enemy fights against me because he fears me. And every time he reminds me of my past, I will remind him of his future. Every time I resist him, he must flee. And every time I speak the truth, every stronghold must surrender.” The devil will remind you of your past mistakes, he will feed you every insecurity but remember with God you are changed, you are made new. Your past is your past and let it guide you to choose better, and understand more. When the devil is trying to make you feel less than, remind him that you know what the future holds for him, that God has already won this war and that his trouble making is only temporary for one day our Lord and Savior will come and destroy him. WE HAVE ALREADY WON THIS WAR. I will continue to fight with God and not against him!
“I will make no excuses, but through every obstacle I will find a way. I will not procrastinate my progress. I will not defer my destiny. I will not waiver when I’m weak. I will not cower when my circumstances takes a turn for the worse. Because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.” With God there is always a way, through him you can do all things. He is our fortress when we are weak, our rock and salvation. He is the truth, the way, and the life. He can and will help you jump every hurdle as long as you let him. Humble yourself and let him take control. Humble yourself and give your anxieties to him. Humble yourself and he will give you strength. Humble yourself and he will help you overcome every obstacle that is placed in your life.
“I am wholeheartedly devoted to the cause God made me for. And I have no intention of letting the world define me, because I know who I am: A humble warrior. A good soldier. A strong and mighty servant, of the living God.” I am here on this earth for a purpose and I will not back down because of fear. I will stand strong in my faith and know that the God of Heaven and Earth will have my back, will love me, and push me to become the best I can be. I will be God’s humble warrior, God’s good soldier, and God’s servant. I will continue to fight the good fight and with him my heart will feel whole. My God, My Savior, My Father will help me accomplish everything he has intended for my life and I will not let anyone take that away. I will stay devoted to his calling no matter what battles I have to go through because I am the daughter of the one and only God.
“The cross is before me. The world is behind me. I’ll never turn back. I’ll never give up. I’ll never settle. I’ll never stop short.” I am strong with God and he will never let me go. I will stay strong and I WILL FIGHT, because I know the love he has for me. He is my God and I am his soldier, I will never back down from a fight because I have him on my side. God is for me, so then whom can be against me?
Everyone continue to Fight! Never give up because an obstacle is in your way. You can and will succeed with God on your side. Have faith Brothers and Sisters!

I WILL FIGHT, WILL YOU?

God Bless,
<3 Shelby
If you would like to see the video that I was talking about I will put the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyzG7F-CS7U

No comments:

Post a Comment